3 EXAMPLES – how we do your HIPAA compliance
..answer some questions for us, and perform small, suggested steps for improvement every month or two.
..takes your information and builds a Security Survey, analyzes that and develops the Risk Evaluation, and expands that into a Risk Management Plan. Risks are removed through small, scheduled and guided tasks over the next several months.
Workforce Training and Management
..follow simple steps on hiring and training workforce members on HIPAA.
..provides guidance for vetting and hiring, has all training and reminder materials and schedules their use 12-months in advance. We also provide detailed guidance on HIPAA-safe termination procedures.
Privacy/Security Officer Duties
..determine who fulfills each/both role(s). Perform the occasional, brief steps we suggest, and Involve us if any questions or issues arise.
..keeps watch on your practice and the schedule of upcoming tasks. We have guidance on how to manage HIPAA, are ready to answer questions or discuss issues, and will step in with expert assistance anytime.
If you have a Breach or Complaint or Violation or Audit
HIPAA Simple can take the lead in getting it fixed, ended, and done right to minimize the damage.
Full Package Compliance Includes...
- Guided steps to Risk Analysis and Risk Management
- Directions on ePHI protections and documentation
- Records on security steps completed and planned
- All required forms and agreements: NPP, BAA, Request for access, etc.
- Guidance to build culture of compliance
- Managing exceptions: breach, patient requests or complaints, etc.
- New worker and on-going training for everyone
- We can distribute and collect written materials
- Remediation and termination procedure
+ $7 per employee
per monthSign Up
With minimal effort from you, we'll help you finally break the "ignoring HIPAA" habit
HIPAASimple has figured it out..
..all the latest information and requirements – specific to providers in private practice
..putting intelligence and oversight into new systems that get the jobs done for our clients
Years of Experience
..starting in 2002 – we have delivered answers and solutions just for private practitioners
Ready to become compliant?
..let smart people plan and execute your compliance program