3 EXAMPLES – how we do your HIPAA compliance
Provide a list of workforce members, and keep it updated online
Imports the initial list, provides and distributes periodic HIPAA training, gathers signature sheets and results of review questions, provides assistance or explanation to staff as needed, and adds brief review/reminder communications.
Give us a rough description/layout of your facilities
Defines the privacy/security rules for the different areas based on who has access and what PHI might be present, documents security of doors and workstations and storage, and distributes training and guidance reflecting these protections.
determine who fulfills each/both role(s)
Sends out officers guidance periodically, checks HIPAA “wellness,” reviews issues as they arise, oversees special cases such as a Breach or a Patient request or concern, supplies HIPAA-compliant forms for all situations, and answers questions anytime.
Get HIPAASimple started on your compliance
Month-to- month, no contract to signSign Up
Security Compliance Part
+ $2 per employee
- Guided steps to Risk Analysis and Risk Management
- Directions on ePHI protections and documentation
- Records on security steps completed and planned
Management Compliance Part
+ $1 per employee
- All required forms and agreements: NPP, BAA, Request for access, etc.
- Guidance to build culture of compliance
- Managing exceptions: breach, patient requests or complaints, etc.
Workforce Compliance Part
+ $2 per employee
- New worker and on-going training for everyone
- We can distribute and collect written materials
- Remediation and termination procedures
+ $4 per employee
- All of the parts
- You will do a little, and we will do the rest
- Finally break the "ignoring HIPAA habit"
HIPAASimple has figured it out..
..all the latest information and requirements – specific to providers in private practice
..putting intelligence and oversight into new systems that get the jobs done for our clients
Years of Experience
..starting in 2002 – we have delivered answers and solutions just for private practitioners
Ready to become compliant?
..let smart people plan and execute your compliance program